Monday, March 7, 2011

New containers


I found the cutest containers yesterday! I wanted to share them with you.

I had my flour, sugar, etc in plastic bins and I was so OVER THEM.

I have been looking for something like these and was so THRILLED to find these at TJ Maxx Homegoods.



I love the labels, they are so my style.




I love that they look rustic and worn.


So cute all lined up.








This is not where I am leaving them, I put them away until I decide if I want them on my counters or not.


How cute are they? 

Have a great week!

~Shanon

11 comments:

  1. Got to LOVE Homegoods!! I just picked up a silver bell at Marshalls for no good reason but that I fell in love with it! :) Thank you for stopping in my blog today - I too am a new follower to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from Home Goods! I found some really cute canisters there last month too! I love that place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stinkin cute! I haven't met a Home Goods that I didn't like :) Great find! We are about 45 minutes from one so I look for at least an hour when I'm there.

    60's by Friday, I heard that! xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The canisters are too cute! So are you and your family. I've happily just become a friend and follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! they are cute...and I love how the lids are lare enough to scoop out of - they'll look great on your counter

    (loved your comment you left for me on the decorating today - thanks!)

    xo+blessings,
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! I think they look perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog, and I LOVE it. I live in Golden, CO.....have a fabulous day. Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable. Rustic and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty containers,pretty family, pretty blog.....I'm surrounded by pretty..yeah....love the site. Look forward to seeing more.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete